About the apprenticeship
The successful candidate will work as part of the team to deliver excellent service to our portfolio of clients. The ability to communicate effectively is essential for this role.
The Apprenticeship Agreement will be fixed term for the length of your Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
No previous experience is required as full training will be given, but the nature of this role would ideally suit a confident individual who enjoys interacting with people and is computer literate.
• Excellent administration and organization skills
• An eye for accuracy and attention to detail
• The ability to manage and prioritize a busy and varying workload.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish good working relations with colleagues.
• A good level of professionalism
• Commitment to team goals and personal development
GCSE in English and Maths
Welsh Spoken Skills: No Welsh Written Skills: No
ACO Training Ltd
Training provider course:
About the employer
RJ Chartered Surveyors
Ethos, Kings Rd,
Yes, we are part of the Disability Confident Scheme from the UK Department for Work and Pensions.
Please note that all apprenticeships are open to everyone. However, some organisations have worked to achieve Disability Confident accreditation. You should always apply for the apprenticeship you feel best suited to.
An initial interview needs to be arranged with the Training Provider, who will then arrange an interview with the employer if the candidate is short-listed.