About the apprenticeship
• Build and manage relationships with Brokers, by listening, understanding, and meeting customer needs to support onboarding new business and retaining existing customers through delivering excellent service.
• Support Zurich's culture by demonstrating trading and negotiation behaviours.
• Develop sound risk and business awareness alongside learning our organisation's risk appetite.
• Quote and set coverage, negotiate terms and conditions on New Business, Mid Term Adjustment and Renewals.
• Make Outbound calls to Brokers, demonstrating a desire to win business, alongside managing tasks, Inbound Calls and Live Chat.
• Resolve technical problems by referring to policies, procedures, specifications and on short-term, defined scope projects.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Basic knowledge of the insurance industry/Financial Services and the legal and regulatory environment is preferable but not essential.
• A solutions and service orientation.
• Team player.
• Strong skills in relationship building, active listening, needs analysis and win-win negotiating.
GCSE 4/C and above in English and Maths
Welsh Spoken Skills: No Welsh Written Skills: No
Apprenticeship Learning Solutions Ltd
Training provider course:
About the employer
Zurich Financial Services, Floor 5
3 Callahgan Square
Yes, we are part of the Disability Confident Scheme from the UK Department for Work and Pensions.
Please note that all apprenticeships are open to everyone. However, some organisations have worked to achieve Disability Confident accreditation. You should always apply for the apprenticeship you feel best suited to.
1 hour Skills and Strength based Interview