About the apprenticeship
1. Follow the Hexa tailored training and development plan “Hexacademy” to enable directors and line manager to track your progress as you develop your career in the finance industry.
2. Account management / relationship building with clients, suppliers, funders and any other related third parties via email and eventually phone. (no sales)
3. Manage new client finance proposals from receipt of enquiry through to completion and resolution following our standard procedures and within agreed SLA's overseen by the operations manager.
4. Production of physical documentation and ensuring the customer journey from initial proposal through to completion is seamless with all parties being regularly updated.
5. Using online portals / application forms to input data for a credit decision
6. Control electronic signature process for documents following the Hexa e-sign policy
7. Putting the customers interests at the heart of every decision you make with general customer service skills
8. General Customer service to include active listening, empathy and fact gathering to overcome objections
9. Review companies financials to determine which finance company / bank would have the appetite to lend to that business
10. Demonstrating and delivering positive behavioral and professional standards in line with the Hexa's values and behavioral framework.
11. Customer relationship manager system management and ensuring all data / transactions are maintained to high standard of accuracy.
Apprentice will be working towards a Foundation Apprenticeship in Business Administration
1. A desire to pursue a career in the UK financial industry
2. Strong personal and communication skills enabling you to grow colleague, client, partner and funder relationships which enhances our service offering.
3. Ability to work in a fast paced, highly pressurized environment and being comfortable managing multiple workstreams and being able to adapt to changing priorities.
4. Strong attention to details skills and being passionate about providing high levels of service.
5. An entrepreneurial mindset to enable you to challenge business processes to refine the service provided by Hexa Finance.
6. Excited to be involved in a fast growing, award winning business which invests in its people.
Ideally GCSE A-C or equivalent in Maths and English
Welsh Spoken Skills: No Welsh Written Skills: No
Cardiff and Vale College
Training provider course:
About the employer
Hexa Finance Limited
Langstone Business Park
Yes, we are part of the Disability Confident Scheme from the UK Department for Work and Pensions.
Please note that all apprenticeships are open to everyone. However, some organisations have worked to achieve Disability Confident accreditation. You should always apply for the apprenticeship you feel best suited to.
INITIAL TWENTY MINUTE TELEPHONE CALL WITH OUR OPERATIONS MANAGER SHORTLIST TO HAVE FACE TO FACE INTERVIEW WITH DIRECTORS