About the apprenticeship
1. Following the Hexa tailored training and development plan “Hexacademy” to enable dire-tors and line manager to track your progress as you develop your career in the finance in-dustry.
2. Account management / relationship building with clients, suppliers, funders and any other related third parties via email and eventually phone.
3. Demonstrating and delivering positive behavioral and professional standards in line with the Hexa's values and behavioral framework.
4. Manage new client finance proposals from receipt of enquiry through to completion and resolution following our standard procedures and within agreed SLA's overseen by the op-erations manager.
5. CRM (customer relationship manager) system management and ensuring all data / transactions are maintained to high standard of accuracy.
6. Production of client, supplier and funder reporting on a regular basis as required by directors of Hexa, clients, suppliers and funders.
7. Production of physical finance documentation for approved deals and ensuring the customer journey from initial finance proposal through to pay out is seamless with all parties being regularly updated.
8. Finance documentation and eventual payouts should be completed accurately as per credit acceptance terms; liaise with the relevant personnel and teams to resolve and issues.
9. Using finance companies and banks online portals / application forms to input data for a credit decision
Apprentice will be working towards a Foundation Apprenticeship in Providing Financial Services
1. A desire to pursue a career in the UK financial industry
2. Strong personal and communication skills enabling you to grow colleague, client, partner and funder relationships which enhances our service offering.
3. Ability to work in a fast paced, highly pressurized environment and being comfortable managing multiple workstreams and being able to adapt to changing priorities.
4. Strong attention to details skills and being passionate about providing high levels of service.
5. An entrepreneurial mindset to enable you to challenge business processes to refine the service provided by Hexa Finance.
6. Excited to be involved in a fast growing, award winning business which invests in its people.
Ideally GCSE A-C or equivalent in Maths and English
Welsh Spoken Skills: No Welsh Written Skills: No
Cardiff and Vale College
Training provider course:
About the employer
Hexa Finance Limited
Langstone Business Park
Yes, we are part of the Disability Confident Scheme from the UK Department for Work and Pensions.
Please note that all apprenticeships are open to everyone. However, some organisations have worked to achieve Disability Confident accreditation. You should always apply for the apprenticeship you feel best suited to.
Initial twenty minute telephone call with our operations manager Shortlist to have face to face interview with directors