About the apprenticeship
We are seeking an individual who want to develop a long term career Administration position with a leading IT company. Your day to day duties will involve:
• Using IT Systems to produce quotes
• Maintaining IT systems for customer data and requirements
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• General administration duties
• Managing daily business with existing accounts
• Developing and retaining existing customer relationships
• Handling quotes, sales enquirers and orders
• Keeping accurate and up to date customer information
Desirable as full training given.
• Experience in Sales Administration and Order Processing
• Be experienced at receiving and inputting customer orders and information into automated/specialist sales systems (ERP)
• Experience using multiple software packages for IT proposals, orders and support maintenance
Welsh Spoken Skills: No Welsh Written Skills: No
Gower College Swansea
Training provider course:
About the employer
No, we are not part of the Disability Confident Scheme from the UK Department for Work and Pensions.
Please note that all apprenticeships are open to everyone. However, some organisations have worked to achieve Disability Confident accreditation. You should always apply for the apprenticeship you feel best suited to.