Have you achieved a Level 2 Childcare or Early Years Care?
Are you ready to become an Early Years Educator?
A fantastic opportunity has become available at First Class Nursery School (Wirral) Ltd. They are looking for an Apprentice Nursery Practitioner to join their ‘Good’ setting, to fit well within their friendly team and learn skills on the job whilst supporting children’s play, learning & development.
Duties Will include
- Caring for children
- Preparing and maintaining environments to meet children's needs
- Supporting children's play and learning
- Supporting children's development
- Adhere to all safeguarding practices
- Preparing snacks and help with their feeding and cleaning
- Planning and supervising child initiated and adult led activities.
- Implementing the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Planning and providing effective teaching and learning in Early Years settings
- Making accurate and productive use of assessment in Early Years Settings
As an apprentice you will be included on a Level 3 Early Years Educator Apprenticeship, this will involve a Regional Trainer meeting with you once a month, in the workplace.