About the role:
As a member of the enterprise services delivery team, you will support Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan (OTPP) technology tools and platforms to ensure the availability of IT services for their London office which includes both Investment Division and Corporate staff.
Your primary focus will be to provide excellent technical support and customer service to OTPP employees, while working independently to analyse and tackle problems and actively anticipate potential issues.
In this role, you will receive direction and support from the full-time IT Systems Analyst. On a day to day basis, you will have interactions with the approximately 70 staff working in the London office, other colleagues in the Enterprise Service Delivery Group, as well as any external guests, visitors, vendors, and consultants who require IT support.
- Provide VIP Customer service to Staff and Visitors
- Keep Team informed of any customer service issues that arise
- Support Lead Engineer for assigned clients
- Assist with implementing technology-based business solutions
- Assist in providing end-user support for OTPP’s technology systems using the available technologies (off the shelf/in-house systems)
- Assist with set-up of Video Conferences where required for London office staff and respond to any issues
- Ensure all new staff receive the appropriate IT onboarding and technology required to perform their role
- Identify and propose solutions to issues that could affect customer satisfaction
- Be available to respond to the IT needs of any visitors to the office and London travellers abroad
- Responsible for preparing of any local IT hardware i.e. New laptops, mobile phones
- Good listener
- Basic IT familiarity
- Experience using Windows OS
- Experience using Cloud-based systems - such as Office 365
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Interest in / aptitude for technology
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of the phonetic alphabet
- Good typology, grammar, and spelling
- Confident phone manner and excellent communication skills
- Efficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Ability to work well in a team and on own initiative
- High levels of organisation
- Touch typing skills (preferable)
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- You’ll need to attend an online interview with our Talent Team and pass initial assessments in maths and English once you have completed your registration.
- You will need to be within a commutable distance of the office location listed at the time of your application.
- Access to LDN's Apprentice Community
- LDN Personal Development Opportunities
- LDN Social Events
- LDN Apprentice of the Month Prizes
- Excellent Career Progression