Apleona UK, part of the global Apleona Group, is a provider of integrated facilities management. With a client base that extends across more than 350 UK operational sites, we employ in excess of 1200 talented people to deliver service solutions that work for our clients.
As an apprentice, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to both internal and external customers and clients. You will work within a team support desk environment and conduct several tasks to ensure the service delivery to the business is smooth and efficient. The individual in this role will need to show a keenness and aptitude for getting things right and will be able to work both on initiative and as part of a team.
Interested? Apply today!
Salary: £13,000 - £15,000 per annum
Working hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm (1 hour lunch)
- Holiday entitlement is 22 days plus 8 BH
- Auto enrolment pension
- Employee discounts via Perkbox
- Dental insurance
- Cycle to work
- Access to a virtual GP
- Access to a health and wellbeing app
- Providing office support as requested to the team which will include:
- Recording work requests and updates on the company CAFM system
- Raise and issue purchase orders to suppliers
- Daily use of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Proactively chase jobs with engineers/sub-contractors for completion details and update information online
- Logging engineers jobs on database
- Dealing with internal / external customers, contractors, suppliers and other Apleona sections
- Ability to use computers to a good level for Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent team player
- Organised and proactive
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good time keeping
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.