Are you looking to begin your career in a fast paced and exciting office environment?
SW Global Resourcing are looking to bring on a fleet and asset apprentice to join their growing and successful team. They have had a lot of success with apprentices in the last years and are looking to replicate this by bringing on another apprentice to grow within the business as well. Many of the apprentices they have taken on across multiple disciplines have progressed within the business so it is an excellent company to grow with.
Interested? Apply today?
Salary: £12,000 per annum
Working hours: 9am - 5pm Monday - Thursday, 9am - 3:45pm Friday
What will I be doing?
- Administrative tasks using the asset management system that keeps track of all our fleet and assets
- Keep all information regarding the fleet up to date on an internal vehicle dashboard
- Carry out licence checks on the DVLA website
- Checking driver speeding data and highlighting anyone found driving over the limit
- Keep track of MOT/services and book these in
- Ad-hoc reception cover
- Answering telephone queries from staff and suppliers
- Updating the driver spreadsheet
- Passing parking charges etc to accounts for payment
- Scanning, filing and shredding
What do I need to be successful?
- Desire and willingness to expand on knowledge on internal systems
- Ability to work well both individually, and as part of team
- Good timekeeping
- A strong work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Confident in speaking to others
Opportunity to progress within the business upon successful completion of the apprenticeship
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.