What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Driving license is essential for this role with the ability to drive and can be insured on the following vehicle levels; B and BE (e.g. driving a Vivaro Van and a horsebox trailer to venues).
- To implement each inflatable event and activity across the Apex group
- To communicate and liaise with all Apex 360 Staff and Apex Franchisees so that all projects where possible are
delivered to an outstanding quality across the Apex Network
- To inform franchises of developments through events and camps relating to inflatables
- You will be expected to deliver at events
Chartered manager (degree) Level 6 (Degree with honours)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- You will study towards a BSc Sports Business Management (Work-Based), aligning with the Chartered Manager Degree apprenticeship standard
- Upon successful completion of your apprenticeship, you will also be awarded chartered manager status by the Chartered Management Institute
- On a day release basis, one day per week, you will study at the University of Hertfordshire's Institute of Sport, on the de Havilland campus
- There may be an opportunity upon successful completion of this apprenticeship to take over the franchise of the inflatables events arm of the business
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Logical, Team working, Initiative, Non judgemental, Physical fitness Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English language and maths (Grade 4 or above) Essential
A Level or equivalent Any subjects totalling 104 UCAS points (Grade 104 UCAS points) Essential Things to consider
Driving license is essential for this Role with the ability to drive and can be insured on the following vehicle levels; B and BE (e.g. driving a Vivaro Van and a horsebox trailer to venues). This role has management responsibility on the day of the events and is considered a senior position within the Apex organisation. Look at our website to get an idea of the sort of exciting work and projects offered within Apex - www.apex360.co.uk To receive a full version of the job description please email email@example.com