What will the apprentice be doing?
In this position you will be guided by mentor(s) to learn about software engineering in support of your Degree. In time as your education continues you will undertake simple SW development activities within a team and be responsible for the execution of a range of activities across the full software development life cycle, in line with our Agile delivery methodology within the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe). All study blocks will be honoured to fully support the apprentice with their University based work.
In this role you will be working on:
· Sustaining work for existing products
· Software development, quality and testing
· PlanningWhat training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- You will attend Sheffield Hallam University for a number of one-week blocks spread over 3 years
- The degree award is BSc (Hons) Digital and Technology Solutions Professional (Software Engineer)
The job will provide you with an opportunity to further your career alongside some of the best and most passionate technology experts from around the world in a leading company within the test and measurement industry. You will be a strong contributor who collaborates closely with colleagues from various business functions all over the world.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Problem solving skills, Analytical skills, Team working Qualifications
A Level or equivalent STEM based subject (Grade AAB) Desired