What will the apprentice be doing?
· Producing accurate records and documents, including report writing, responding to queries and sending correspondence to clients in a timely manner
· Delivering a service in a highly proficient and professional manner with the highest level of quality and attention to detail
· Consulting with external organisations
· Representing Simpact Group at meetings and events, both on and off site, as required
· Providing support, including some administrative work to the COO and the senior management team
· Identifying opportunities and making recommendations for e.g. improvements, efficiency and change
· Working across several different types of projects and tasks can be varied.
· You will have the opportunity to be involved in conducting research, analysing and interpreting data.
· Helping to coordinate an effective Working Group (or equivalent) to provide direction and support in resolving issues where necessary.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will achieve the Level 4 Junior Management Consultant Apprenticeship Standard. Training will be conducted online via zoom or teams with regular teaching and learning sessions every 4-6 weeks. You will also be given access to your Onefile Portfolio where you will be able to contact your assessor, upload evidence, access all resources and track your progress. Your employer should allocate you at least one day a week to update your Onefile learner journal with any new training or learning you have completed.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full training will be given leading to a recognised Junior Management ConsultantApprenticeship (level 4) qualification whilst working with our internal teams and external partners.
Potential job opportunity within the business.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Creative, Initiative, Confidence when working alone, Flexible
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade C or 4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C or 4) Essential
A Level or equivalent Any subject (Grade Pass) Essential
Things to consider
Face to Face interview after application A day's trial first Probation period