VPZ are the UK's number 1 retailer of quality electronic cigarette and vaping merchandise. They have an exciting opportunity to join their IT support team in Edinburgh and kickstart a career in IT!
As part of your daily role you will support the IT team doing the following:
- Respond to customer queries and requests via a number of methods including phone calls, email and support tickets
- Provide First Contact Resolution by troubleshooting whenever possible using the knowledge base and other tools at your disposal
- Identify repeat incidents and highlight potential process improvements
- Build and maintain good working relationships with all teams across the organisation
- Setting up and configuring hardware
- Meet goals and KPIs as set by the line manager
- Ensure all work carried out by VPZ adheres to internal and external audit requirements, business regulations, and service level agreements. interests of the customers and treat them fairly
- Observe proper standards of market conduct
- Helping set up new stores IT systems
If you are interested in starting your IT career and receiving a work based qualification at the same time APPLY NOW!
Salary: £14,000 per annum
Working hours: 37 hours per week.
- Strong communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Hard worker
- Team player
- Willingness to learn
Open to qualifications that show an interest in IT / technology, amazing training will be provided but a base interest in important in the role.
VPZ are proud to support apprentices to progress to more senior roles after completing their course, should this be suitable.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.