Apprenticeship Recruitment Coordinator
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a well-known organisation as an Apprentice Recruitment Co-ordinator. In this newly created role, you'll be managing the end to end recruitment for all apprenticeships for the site, using your relationship management skills to liaise with third parties to select and on-board the very best talent for the organisation.
There's a lot of change within the company at the moment and they are moving towards being a high performing organisation with a continued focus on emerging talent.
*This is an interim opportunity for circa 6-9 months - Immediate start*
What you'll be doing:
- To provide an effective administration service to support the recruitment process from approval to on-boarding for all apprenticeship recruitment.
- Prepare documentation including; Job Descriptions, Recruitment Requests, Interview Question templates, Offers etc.
- Arranging all interviews and supporting in coordinating assessment centres for large recruitment campaigns.
- Manage posting of job vacancies using a variety of recruitment channels and to monitor their success in terms of responsiveness, quality and costs.
- Develop talent pool of internal candidates
- Supporting with ad hoc HR projects
What you'll be:
- Previous recruitment experience (either in-house or agency)
- Ability to operate within a fast-paced environment, prioritising multiple tasks
- Effective organisational and communication and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent relationship building and administrative skills
- Knowledge of the apprenticeship levy is desirable, not essential