About Glass Partitioning UK
We are an ambitious and energetic company who are recruiting due to sustained growth. We service the interiors industry nationwide. Along with our partner companies we cover all aspects of interiors.
We offer an excellent employee benefits program because we believe that a great process begins with great people and we want to recognise and reward our brilliant team. We place a high emphasis on employee development and our team are given every resource to succeed.
About the role
With our rapid growth, we are now looking for an enthusiastic, confident and personable individual who is keen to learn to join our small team, to help provide excellent customer service and support in lead conversion.
This is an office based role in Merton, South West London.
Key duties to include:
Supporting the sales team in the following tasks:
- Supporting all internal office administration;
- Updating internal systems;
- Helping coordinate customer communication and visits;
- Progressing orders through internal systems;
- Answering calls and providing excellent customer service;
- Providing logistical support;
- Liaising with our Accounts team to review and monitor invoices;
- Supporting diary management and prioritisation of day to day operations
- Being a point of contact to our internal team, responding to queries and ensuring quality is prioritised throughout all internal processes.
- You probably don't know anything about glass (don't worry- we can teach you!)
- Must have: Positive attitude and energy
- Ideally you have some administration experience but not essential
- You're not afraid of speaking to people face to face or on the phone
- Good level of accuracy;
- Great communication over the phone and email;
- A nice level of confidence but the skill to remain humble;
- Self-motivated and happy to work independently;
- Driving license helpful;
- You are credible and able to install confidence;
- Personable, calm and willing to listen and challenge...
We are a small, hardworking and fun team- therefore finding the right person is super important to us. We need someone who is in the early stages of their career, someone who is hungry to develop, work hard and grow with the role.
The role will be fast-paced and demanding, but we like that and the right candidate will like that too. We offer loads of support but we won't be hand-holding; we need someone who is happy to crack on and comfortable to fire over loads of questions when they need to.
Benefits to look forward to...
- 25 days holiday
- Paid sick leave
- Regular team socials
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Volunteering and wellbeing days
- Office dog!