As an apprentice Chef at Lounges, we will help you to become a master our exciting menu, you will start by learning how a kitchen runs contributing to service, being trained to be on the cook line and learning the specifications for each dish and the individual elements. You'll thrive off the hustle and bustle of a fast-paced kitchen whilst taking pride in the food you produce.
You will be working towards a Production Chef level 2 Apprenticeship standard over the course of 15 months at Loungers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working within a close-kit team to deliver amazing freshly cooked meals.
- Learning and developing your skills as a Chef whilst supporting the kitchen team.
- Being a champion of high standards such as effective control of cross contamination
- Being involved within all kitchen tasks such as pot wash, food prep and opening & closing of the kitchen.
- Being eager to learn.
Some of the benefits working for lounges are:
- Tasty meal on duty
- 50% staff discount to use outside of work
- Annual loyalty share award (based on length of service)
- Industry leading training and support
- Weekly newsletter jampacked with prizes
- The best staff party in Hospitality. Search "Loungers - Loungefest"
- Become part of a strong community that supports environmental and charity work.