This role is supporting the accounts team and is ideal for anyone looking to take their first steps into a career and gain hands on admin experience and accounting knowledge. You will be supported to achieve a Level 3 AAT whilst studying with Babington.
- £10,296 - Salary will be reviewed upon probation and completion of apprenticeship.
- Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5pm with occasional Saturday shifts.
- Total hours per week: 37.5 hours a week
What will the apprentice be doing?
Are you ambitious, dedicated and looking for a long-term career where you can progress and develop your skills? The role is varied with the main duties including:
- Listing and analysing receipts
- Entering data into spreadsheets
- Bookkeeping – both manual and computerised using a variety of packages.
- Involvement in the Preparation of VAT Returns
- Balancing accounts
- Raising invoices
- Chasing debts
- Completing administration of any documents to support accounts function
- Creating any reports required for business
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 AAT delivered via virtual learning platform
- Fortnightly classroom learning sessions via MS teams
- AAT text books & AAT exams
- 121 skills coach to support with portfolio of evidence
- Functional Skills Level 2 in maths and English can be supported if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Permanent position within company.