Fantastic opportunity to start your career in the accounts sector. We are a respected chartered accountants looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic apprentice to join the team. This level 3 Accounts Apprenticeship will be delivered with Babington and develop an apprentice's knowledge of all-round accounting tasks and administration.
- Monday – Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm. Total hours per week: 36.0
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include (but not limited to):
- Preparing accounts.
- Bookkeeping tasks including administration.
- Completing purchase ledgers.
- Gain understanding and complete Credit control.
- Reconciling accounts.
- Updating spreadsheets for the business.
- Additional tasks and shadowing of the team to support own knowledge and the business.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Assistant accountant apprenticeship standard. Remote delivery
- 18-month duration with 15 months of the learning period and 3 months end point assessment.
- Hard copies of AAT handbooks and MS teams classroom workshops.
- 121 support from assigned skills coach.
- Level 2 Maths and English functional skills if required.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Long term career prospects for the right candidate.