The team at aFinancial are experts at handling cases by phone, post and email. We have local offices in London, Birmingham and now Oxford for that personal touch. Some of the duties that you will carry out will be dealing with customer enquires via email and telephone and updating systems.
- £5.50ph increases to £9.50ph or more once you have completed probation. Efficiency, efficacy, and service are all rewarded. Your exceptional work is regularly rewarded through incentives and employee perks, and you will receive a bonus
- Flexible hours are available on request, and we do not have a set start and finish time, so you can avoid traffic by coming in early or later in the day as your preference.
What will the apprentice be doing?
As an administrator at aFinancial, you will be responsible for
- Providing high-quality service to clients who are looking to buy or refinance their properties
- You will liaise with banks, estate agents, insurance providers, and other third parties to ensure the smooth and timely completion of each mortgage application
- You will also manage your own client bank and follow up with them throughout the 4–8-week cycle
- Updating systems
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard:
- 15-Month qualification (12 months and 3 months EPA)
Functional Skills maths and English Level 2 if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full time opportunity available on completion of apprenticeship.