The company have an exciting opportunity for those who are seeking an apprenticeship in a Accountancy role. You will doing basic booking keeping, processing invoices and many more duties related to accounts Working alongside Babington to complete an AAT level 3 , this is a great role for the right candidate.
- Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm Total hours per week: 37.5
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Assisting in the preparation of accounts
- Dealing with basic book keeping
- Processing and paying invoices
- Recording receipts and payments
- Preparing and checking ledger balances and other monthly and yearly accounts
completing and submitting tax returns, VAT returns and National Insurance contributions
- Handling company expenses
- Using computerised accounting systems
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Assistant Accountant Apprenticeship Standard
- Remote delivery
- 18 month duration with 15 months of the learning period and 3 months end point assessment
- Level 2 maths and English functional skills if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Opportunity for a full time position on completion of apprenticeship