As part of a small team, you will share in providing all aspects of mandatory local and national reporting requirements for DHU Health Care CIC and its subsidiary companies. You will demonstrate your attention to detail, and have a dedicated and consistent approach to your work whilst gaining a qualification with Babington.
- £14,605.50 Due to the nature of the role working in a Healthcare organisation this role requires applicants to be over the age of 18 years.
- Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm Total hours per week: 37.5
What will the apprentice be doing?
Typical workload and requests will include:
- Checking and releasing auto daily/weekly/monthly reports
- Ad-hoc data requests
- Ongoing reporting on performance and activities for all divisions within DHU
- Liaising with operations & clinical teams to understand processes, enabling you to correctly identify what to report on
- Automating report generation and delivery
- Merging data between different systems (e.g. rota for staffing, phone for demand & performance, clinical for activity details) to provide insights
- Maintaining strict version control for auditing purposes
- Ensuring written instructions are accurate and well maintained for the Business Analytics department
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Data Technician Apprenticeship Standard
- 121 skills coach support
- End Point Assessment preperation and setup
- Functional skills Level 2 maths and English if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Potential upon completion to obtain a full-time position