Great opportunity to start your career in the accountancy sector. Supporting a new apprentice to become a respected member of the company and develop your skills in this sector. Supporting the business with bookkeeping and VAT and admin. Level 3 AAT qualification supported via Babington.
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm - 1 hour lunch Total hours per week: 37.5
What will the apprentice be doing?
General accounts duties if and as required to work within the finance team to include:
- Use of Timegate Time and Attendance system
- Supporting operations with queries
- Weekly meetings with ops team
- Assist in monitoring and data analysis from Timegate reports
- Weekly and monthly monitoring of TG stats
- Highlight overspends
- Contract amendments
- Any other items required as instructed by your line manager
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Assistant accountant apprenticeship standard. Remote delivery
- 18-month duration with 15 months of the learning period and 3 months end point assessment
- Hard copies of AAT handbooks and MS team's classroom workshops
- 121 supports from assigned skills coach
- Level 2 Maths and English functional skills if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Progression through out the accounts department.