An amazing opportunity has become available to join White and Company Removals as an apprentice. White and Company Removals act as one of the largest privately owned removal companies in the UK, with 19 branches across the UK. Founded in 1871 they pride themselves for delivering an outstanding customer service and are dedicated to the environment. They are able to offer every aspect of the removals industry including Domestic removals, European and International Removals, Storage and Corporate moves. The team in Forres are currently looking to expand their office team with an apprentice to build their way into the company.
- Assist your colleagues through administrative duties
- Answer incoming calls, taking detailed notes and logging customer information onto the CRM system
- Book and plan jobs across housing and corporate moves
- Liaise with customers and drivers to allow a smooth transition of jobs to be carried out
- Liaise with clients to provide a first class customer service
- Organised and take great pride on all jobs
- Fantastic communication and listening skills
- The ability to think for yourself and problem solve
- A passion to succeed and interest in solving customer enquiries
- Career progression
- Internal training
- External training
- Potential salary increases up to £30k - based on performance
- Pension scheme
- Salary - £14,500 per annum (with regular reviews based on performance)
- Working hours 9am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday
On completion of your apprenticeship, and good performance levels you will have the opportunity to progress gradually up to a £30,000 salary with increased levels of duty being given as well.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which promotes the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.