What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include:
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Effectively manage and lead a team of employees
- Communicate company goals, health and safety practices and deadlines to team
- Motivate team members and assesses performance
- Provide management, including training new team members, supporting Trainers and Team Leaders within the Company to achieve performance and keeps Directors and the team updated on team performance
- Communicate concerns and policies among team members
- Provide morning call to team members and be a point of contact for them as needed
- Ensure company quality standards and speed is maintained to meet customer expectations
- Meet company quarterly and yearly goals and KPIs through managing operations
- Foster a strong positive culture
- Ensure a high employee retention and customer retention
- Motivate and foster positive relations with stakeholders
- Any other duties as required to support business requirements
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Operations Manager Level 5
- Qualifcation units will be towards managing staff, departments, company targets
- Assessor visits on-site
- Online portfolio
Full time position as Operations Manager upon completion of the apprenticeship with future progression opportunities thereafter.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 6-9) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 6-9) Essential Things to consider
Candidate must be/have: age 19+, a full-UK Driving Licence with own car to travel around Birmingham areas for property appointments. GCSE 6 minimum in Maths and English.