What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- To engage with and onboard corporate's across Europe who require FX execution as a part of their treasury services.
- Drive corporate flows through our platform and sales desk from new relationships within the UK corporate market.
- Keep abreast of industry and sector trends and patterns so that you can offer expertise to your chosen sector coverage
- Assist in providing clients the best possible service, keeping them abreast of market movements, industry trends and strategy
- Keep up to date with compliance issues as per our regulation and undertake training provided to you where applicable
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Work with other teams internally and where applicable help to promote cross product collaboration
As an Investment Operations Apprentice with BPP, you will complete the Investment Operations Specialist Level 4 Higher Apprenticeship. Completion of the apprenticeship will result inyoubeing awardedCISI IOC qualification.What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Move in to senior sales and relationship management
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Sales Skills Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent Any inc Maths and English (Grade C or 4 and above) Essential
A Level or equivalent Any (Grade Pass and above) Essential