What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Develop an understanding of the commercial process and procedures within Hire Division
- Support with developing and maintaining effective relationships with customers
- Effectively interpret customer information exchanged through written, verbal and non-verbal communication
- Develop a customer engagement style that builds rapport and enhances customer relationships
- Develop commercial proposals and deliver them in a presentation format in a style and technique that suits the customer
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- As an apprentice with Portakabin, you will complete a Level 4 Sales Executive qualification supported through a blended learning approach with Mercuri International
- You will also carry out a structured in-house development programme to attain the relevant skills, knowledge and behaviours required to achieve your apprenticeship
- Throughout the duration of your apprenticeship, you will be appointed a workplace mentor to support you with your learning
- We have lots of fantastic success stories from previous apprentices who have gone on to achieve industry recognised qualifications through their apprenticeships and many of our past apprentices are still working within the business today or have gone onto have successful careers elsewhere. Our workplace culture will allow you to pick up not only the knowledge and skills to be used in your future career but also experience working in a professional but relaxed environment that will give you the confidence to excel in your role and develop as a professional
- We truly believe that we put our people at the heart of everything we do, and you will have the job security and development opportunities that are rare in the current climate, so why not join us, and be a part of our continuing growth and success? With exciting future ambitions, we couldn't think of a better time for you to join us!
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Team working, Initiative Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4-9 (C-A*)) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4-9 (C-A*)) Essential
A Level or equivalent Non Specific (Grade C - A*) Essential Things to consider
5 GCSE qualifications awarded at level 4-9 (C-A*) including English and Maths 2 A Levels or equivalent, awarded at C - A*