What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Assist and support the survey team
- Undertaking topographical & measured building surveys
- 3D laser scanning
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Level 4 Civil Engineering Senior Technician Apprenticeship Standard
- Development of knowledge, skills & behaviours required to complete the Civil Engineering Technician
- A Level 4 qualification in Construction and Built Environment that meets the knowledge requirements of the standard and is approved by the Engineering Council as meeting the learning outcomes specified for Engineering Technician (EngTech) at level 4
Following full training, will be expected to undertake their own survey works, continuing their career progression within the company
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Number skills, Team working, Initiative, Patience, Physical fitness Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent X 5 to include English and Maths (Grade A*-D/9-3) Essential Things to consider
Work is mainly based outdoors and early starts may be required, with occasional weekend work