About the apprenticeship
• To provide helpdesk support for Sage accounting software and related addons such as CRM and integration software via email, phone, onsite and remote logon
• Working closely with customers, suppliers and other departments to resolve software and accounting problems and queries.
• Plan and prioritise own workload to address incoming issues by priority level, date and time of receipt to maximise customer satisfaction
• Create regular articles/blogs/guides/videos to increase itas brand recognition and assist current and future customers
• Developing and maintaining good relationships with ITAS customers.
• Manage and record incoming tickets using itas CRM system
If the candidate has not recently passed AAT Accounting Level 2 with the college (GLLM) they will need an informal interview with the college's AAT tutor and also pass a skills test before enrolment.
· Friendly telephone manner and good interpersonal skills
· Ability to develop, build and maintain customer relationships
· Time management skills
· Able to learn new skills and software quickly and easily
· Good problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills
· Ability to use excel, word and outlook
· Willing and able to attend software training courses around the country
· Full clean UK Drivers License and own transport
Nodweddion personol dymunol mewn prentis *
(150 gair ar y mwyaf)
• Maths GCSE grade C or above
• English/Welsh First Language grade C or above
• Recent AAT Accounting Level 2 certificate or accounting experience, interview with college tutor and skills test pass
Welsh Spoken Skills: No Welsh Written Skills: No
Grŵp Llandrillo Menai
Training provider course:
About the employer
100 High Street
No, we are not part of the Disability Confident Scheme from the UK Department for Work and Pensions.
Please note that all apprenticeships are open to everyone. However, some organisations have worked to achieve Disability Confident accreditation. You should always apply for the apprenticeship you feel best suited to.
Microsoft Teams - arranged by Owen Perkins