Duration of Apprenticeship:
Are you a graduate, looking for an opportunity to take your first steps in finance? Just left school and eager to kick off your career? Looking for the right company who will support both your professional growth and qualifications?
Well, this could be exactly what you’re looking for!
We’re currently looking to increase our Insolvency & Restructuring team with individuals looking to take their first steps into the world of insolvency, keen to hit the ground running and excited at the prospect of developing within a specialist field.
Who are we?
We are a business advisory firm – this means we offer our clients a selection of services which require specific advice and assistance. Whether they are experiencing difficult times, looking to streamline or looking to grow through acquiring other businesses.
We are entrepreneurial at heart, this is evident right through the firm as we encourage everyone to look for their next opportunity. By joining our firm, you will find yourself alongside 250+ colleagues who all want the same thing – to do great work for their clients and achieve their individual goals.
Your support and development.
Your day-to-day role will be front and centre with fulfilling work as you help colleagues and clients achieve the very best outcomes possible.
Providing the right training is critical to us, this is why your development will be fully supported – In addition to this apprenticeship, we will provide complete support to ensure you know all the “what / where and how’s” you need to. This ensures you have all the foundations you need for a successful career.
What you will already have.
A career in insolvency will draw on analytical and problem solving skills to enable you to find the best solutions for all stakeholders and clients.
As mentioned, we provide a fully comprehensive training, so you just need to bring:
- A strong academic background, ideally Grade B or equivalent in English and Maths.
- Highly personable and self-driven learner, eager to be constantly developing your skills
- Drawn to problem solving, with a great eye for detail
- Have strong written & verbal communication and Mathematic skills
- A drive to build a career with a firm that will give you the support and opportunity you need to succeed
What’s in it for you?
We want you to feel supported at work, in every sense. So, as well as offering all the usual trimmings (benefits), we offer a range of additional perks which are focussed on opportunities to relax, recharge and support your health and well-being:
· Extra day off for your birthday plus extra half-days on Christmas & New Year’s Eve
· Income protection scheme
· Volunteering benefits
· HealthShield – a well-stocked well-being platform with access to various discounts / offers and perks
· Flexible working policies
As an Accountancy Apprentice with BPP, you will complete the Assistant Accountant Apprenticeship at Level 3. Within the apprenticeship you will undertake the full AAT Level 3 qualification.
The apprenticeship will be completed at a BPP centre or via the Online Classroom platform, in addition to at the workplace.
Minimum grade B in GCSE English and Maths. A levels or equivalent qualifications.
Personal Qualities & Skills:
· Attend introductory training programme
· Effective use of IT including Word, Excel, Outlook, IPS
· Maintains high professional standards of conduct and practice
· Self-motivated to study
· Able to organise and manage time efficiently and effectively whilst being flexible
· Confident and good communication skills
· Takes responsibility for work tasks and quality, managing own workload and deadlines under supervision
· Keeps line manager updated on progress and highlights potential issues
· Shows enthusiasm and commitment to undertaking tasks as required and in particular in seeing tasks through to completion
· Builds rapport with peers internally and externally
Maintains client confidentiali
Career progression and development beyond the initial professional qualification