Zenopa are proud winners of the Buckinghamshire Apprentice And Young Employee Of The Year Award 2022. We now have 26 apprentices and are seeking to further support more school leavers in September 2023.
Zenopa is a Recruitment agency in the Scientific and Healthcare sector, predominantly in the commercial space working roles in Sales, Marketing and Communications.
To date, Zenopa is 1st/2nd within a market of 60 competitors, dominating the UK industry. We are now looking to expand into the US and Europe, providing some exciting opportunities internationally, alongside a fast-tracked career growth.
Zenopa prides itself in celebrating success;
- Two conferences a year, the most recent event was at the Gherkin Monthly team events Weekly targets for an early Friday finish Ad-hoc celebrations for excellence, we recently had a boat part for our biggest sales month.
Our head office is based in Penn, High Wycombe, South Buckinghamshire.
The time will be divided up into 80% time working, and 20% of the time studying.
Zenopa offers five different pathways for our apprentices- Resourcing, Recruiting, Account management, Business Development and Leadership. This will allow you to focus on where your strengths lie so you can develop into an expert in that chosen field, whilst being rewarded financially. Each career option contains its own 4 step ‘ladder’ system to allow continuous career progression and you aren’t limited to one specific job role, creating the opportunity to progress in more than one area. This design allows an environment where you can reach your full potential, with an expectation of apprentices earning £40,000+ on appointment post-graduation, in a senior role taking on more responsibility within the business e.g. mentoring.
As an apprentice you are fully supported throughout your journey at Zenopa. Once you have signed the contract you will be given a designated buddy to help the transition out of school and into the working environment. On your first day you will meet both a line manager and mentor who will cover; Weekly catch up meetings, monthly progress reviews, PDP’s and appraisals. This will give you the opportunity to align your career aspirations both inside and outside of work by breaking them down per month into more achievable, tangible steps to reach the end goal.
We're pleased to share that our Degree Apprentice Scheme provider will be Reading University, a top 20 UK business institute. This programme is designed for early career talent who may have recently finished Sixth Form or college to kickstart there life in the working world whilst earning a degree at the same time. At each stage of the BA Management Practice programme, learners will participate in:
- Full-day workshops, which include group work and peer feedback sessions Weekly virtual seminars with a learning coach Regular meetings with their Apprenticeship Tutor
- £20,000 starting basic salary
- £40,000+ expectation on appointment post apprenticeship
- Uncapped commission structure
- 25 days holiday (plus 8 Bank Holidays)
- Electric bike scheme - Up to £2000 subsidised (providing you meet the terms)
- £25 monthly physical fitness contribution
After your first year:
- hybrid working (2 days a week from home)
- Flexible working hours (supporting you work-life balance)