School & Education Administrator Apprentice
Ocean Lodge Independent School are looking for a mature, patient and confident individual to support with the school’s administration. This is a varied role offering future progression routes if hard work is shown during the Apprenticeship.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Inbound and outbound calls
- Updating the school website
- Assisting with the school’s social media
- Helping with newsletters
- Dealing with referrals
- Data management
- Setting up displays for the school
- General administration duties
Job Type / Category
About the employer
Our school is a learning community where we want everyone, including pupils, staff, parents/carers and visitors to feel welcome, and to be valued, safe and ready for the work that we share. We believe that each individual is unique and has his/her own special talent which can be developed in a calm, thoughtful and nurturing environment. Ours is an ordered school where there is fairness, understanding, clear rules, rewards and consequences, and where the consequences of actions are accepted by all.
8 Trinity Avenue
- Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 4:00 pm. 15 Minute morning break and a 30 minute lunch break.
- Total hours per week: 33.45
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Computer literate
- Experience with Microsoft programmes
- Design skills would be a bonus (Photoshop)
- Supportive to others
- Thick skinned
- It is desired that the successful candidate will hold GCSE grades A-C in English and Maths (or equivalent).
- However if these grades are not achieved Key Training will provide support and guidance in Functional skills in these subjects.
- After completion of the Apprenticeship programme, if hard work is shown throughout there will be a full time role available within the company.
Training to be provided
- Level 2 in Business Administration
- Functional Skills in English, Math's and ICT - if required
- Full in house training
Business and Administration
Expected apprenticeship duration
Apply for School & Education Administrator Apprentice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly