Joining this graduate sales training scheme in West Bromwich, you will learn about this market-leading electrical products business from the ground up, developing an understanding of how each department plays a significant role in their success. You'll receive a well-rounded training experience as well as completing a programme of professional sales training.You'll be working for the UK's largest and most successful electrical wholesaler - an essential business with annual sales of more than GBP1.5 billion. Trading from over 380 locations, the company employs over 3,200 staff and has more than 100,000 customers nationwide. They have a vast customer range including local authorities, schools and hospitals, electrical contracting companies and are even royal warrant holders.Role ResponsibilitiesAs a Graduate Sales & Business Management Trainee, you will:
- Learn about key areas of the business, market and the company's product range which includes lighting, cabling, wiring accessories, control and automation, ventilation, water heating, emergency lighting and fire detection and security access control, to name a few.
- Complete a programme of professional sales training that will equip you with all of the tools and skills needed to thrive in a successful sales career.
- Build strong relationships with and deliver excellent customer service to new and existing B2B clients.
- Manage current sales accounts, spot opportunities for growth and maximise profitability.
- Progress through various sales-based roles and work towards management positions within the business.
RewardsThe package for this graduate sales role includes:
- A starting salary of GBP26,000 - GBP27,000
- Your share of the company's profits in the form of a lucrative uncapped bonus
- Additional bonuses based on the completion of training goals
- Extensive training on the company, their products and the industry
- Continuous 'on the job' training and professional development
- Mentoring from an experienced manager
- Company car (upon progression to a field-based role)
- Pension scheme
- 25 days paid holiday per year
- Opportunities to progress and build a successful career
RequirementsTo be successful in this Graduate Sales & Business Management Trainee role, you should be:
- A well-presented, sales-focused graduate
- An excellent communicator and networker
- Tenacious, driven and money-motivated
- Able to build strong relationships with a wide variety of people
- In possession of a full UK driving licence
Think you've got what it takes? Don't miss out - apply today to find out more!