What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Assisting the tax teams in all tax administrative, technical and compliance based tasks.
- Supporting the team on advisory and consultancy projects.
- Organising and managing tax reports, statements and documents relating to clients.
- Scheduling and organising tax work and assignments.
- Assisting in the preparation of personal or company tax returns.
- Liaising with colleagues from other departments as and when necessary.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Once you have completed the first stage of your Level 7 apprenticeship you will be qualified with the ATT.
- This would then be followed by your Chartered Tax Adviser qualication under the same programme.
- You will attend your training in the classroom at Kaplan London Islington.
- Your training will be fully covered under the apprenticeship scheme, and you will attend your lessons in work time during the week.
The firm is dedicated to the development of its trainees. Once the ATT qualification is achieved and subject to performance both at college and in the office, we would support the candidate through their Chartered Tax Adviser qualification.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Initiative Qualifications
A Level or equivalent Not applicable (Grade B) Essential