What will the apprentice be doing?
This is a dynamic and innovative field, which brings many financial challenges relating to how we account for, plan and forecast multiple activities. We want to ensure that we are developing skilled financial professionals able to respond to the demands of an exciting business and become our future leaders.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- As such, this role is perfect for graduates that have a passion for finance and are keen to develop a career in finance with a fast-paced business in an evolving and exciting industry.
- You will be working in a market leading, fast growing, and dynamic business, earning a competitive salary with the potential to reach a fully qualified financial analyst position within 3 years. This level 7 CIMA apprenticeship programme will align your studies to real work and allow you to earn as you learn.
- You will rotate across different areas of the finance team, which could include financial accounting, commercial analysis, and operations finance, not only getting to know our business but providing you with all the skills and knowledge for a successful career.
- We will support you with achieving the aim of influencing and supporting business decisions by bringing financial objectivity, challenge and insight to proactively support the business.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Level 7 Accountancy and Taxation Professional - CIMA/ACCA.
- Online delivery - Virtual Classrooms.
- Up to 36 months.
- Functional Skills Maths & English Level 2 if required.
We firmly believe it's our people who deliver our performance which is why we place so much emphasis on colleague development and career progression. After the apprenticeship, you will have the opportunity to progress within the business.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Team working Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent Maths & English (Grade C/4) Essential
A Level or equivalent Business, Finance, Economics or Accountancy (Grade Any) Essential
Other Finance or Accountancy related bachelors degree (Grade 2:1) Essential Things to consider
We are looking for recent graduates of any discipline that are ready to begin a full-time graduate scheme from September 2023. If you already hold a masters level qualification in Accountancy or more than eight exemptions with CIMA, unfortunately you won't be eligible for the scheme. You will also be: • Highly motivated to develop a career within Finance • Keen to pursue further study, in particular through a level 7 CIMA qualification, with the long-term ambition of becoming a Chartered Accountant • Curious, enthusiastic and enjoy complex problems • Ambitious self-starter who will thrive in a fast paced environment. • Willing to make a positive contribution to our teams, our culture, and our colleagues. We firmly believe it's our people who deliver our performance which is why we place so much emphasis on colleague development and career progression. You will be assigned a mentor who will support you in your development throughout the scheme. You'll also get to network with other graduates in the business and attend external events to help you develop your network in the wider industry.