What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will be gaining experience on projects ranging in scope from brand awareness, lead nurture, lead generation, to sales enablement
- You will be supporting internal efforts from campaign strategy to creative development, to in-market activation, to end-of-campaign reporting, and tracking progression in line with agreed output and milestones
- As an Account Executive you will drive client updates and communication in both written and verbal format, working closely with the team to set and manage expectations, and deliver output that delight our clients
- You will be given the opportunity to run campaigns independently, as well as support the team in the delivery of large integrated strategic initiatives
You will undertake the groundbreaking Apprentify PR and Communications Level 4 apprenticeship.
We have designed our programme to offer you several distinct routes to focus your career path and specialise in areas such as digital PR and influencer marketing. These paths are designed to jump start your career and make you stand out in a competitive field increasing your future earning potential.
During the 15 months of training, you will learn cutting edge theory and industry practice across ten units:
- The PR Industry
- Campaign Management #1
- Campaign Management #2
- Reputation Management
- PR Strategy
- Content Production
- Content Distribution
- Content Evaluation
- Digital PR
During your classroom sessions, you will learn key skills and knowledge required in the PR industry including how to manage PR campaigns, how to manage your online reputation, how to produce content for PR campaigns and how to target content appropriately for maximum impact.
What you will receive:
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- A chance to earn whilst you learn amongst leading industry professionals
- Full support and coaching from an experienced Development Coach with excellent industry experience
- Onsite monthly visits / mentoring and coaching sessions
- Graduation in under 15 months
- Access to the very latest online technical and marketing training
- PR and communications projects based on real life scenarios within your business to enhance learning
- Develop expertise in an area to develop your career with our bespoke Path to Mastery
- One to one support and coaching in social media marketing, Google advertising, copywriting, content production and tools to enhance digital PR and communications
- Fantastic career within a fast-growing business and industry. This is like no other opportunity on the market
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Team working, Creative, Initiative Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent 5 including English, Maths (Grade A*-C / 9-4 or equivalent) Essential