What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Analyse data across a range of clients in the retail, finance, and commercial industry using programming languages such as SQL and/or Python.
- Utilise tools such as PowerBI, Excel, Tableau and QlikSense to support visualising data.
- Identifying patterns and trends through data modelling.
- Develop and implement data pipelines, including data transformations using Cloud platforms such as Snowflake or Databricks.
- Create dashboards to showcase patterns and trends.
- Present findings and insights back to colleagues and stakeholders.
This Level 4 Data Analyst qualification brings together everything you need to take your data career to new heights.
Led by your expert Data Coach, you'll explore Python and SQL for data analysis and build your expertise through real work projects.
You'll learn to identify patterns, forecast data trends, and drive strategic decision making using the latest tools and methodologies.
With our combination of expert training and one-to-one support, this complete programme will transform your passion for data into effective and insightful analyses.
- COURSE 1: DATA ANALYSIS CONCEPTS
- COURSE 2: SQL FOR DATA ANALYSIS
- COURSE 3: DATA ANALYSIS USING PYTHON
- COURSE 4: DATA VISUALISATION
Your training will be delivered in blocks every 6-8 weeks, online via a SMART classroom.
You will work towards your Level 4 Data Analyst qualification.What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This apprenticeship provides the skills, qualification and experience you need to immerse yourself within an exciting, fast-moving industry and become an effective Data Analyst.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Problem solving skills, Analytical skills, Team working, Knowledge of SQL, Motivated to learn and grow Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4/C) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential Things to consider
- Hybrid working (e.g. 3 days in the office 2 from home) - Although remote working is prevalent, there is potential to work on client sites alongside your - NWorld colleagues therefore you must be prepared to travel for work purposes. - Up to 33 days annual leave + bank holidays - Private medical insurance, Life Assurance, and Travel Insurance - Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption, and fertility leave - Flexible working arrangements - Additional training opportunities - Eligibility for company pension scheme (5% employer contribution, salary sacrifice) - WeCare a Canada Life employee support programme - Cycle to work scheme