The post holder will be assessed throughout the Apprenticeship contract in regard to proactive and education and will be expected to complete the essential elements of the apprenticeship within a 12-18 month timeframe. Main duties of the job
- This job reflects duties on completion of Level 3 Business Administration qualification (approximately 12 - 18 months). Throughout the apprenticeship training period the successful candidate will work towards attaining tasks incrementally with the support of their line manager.
The post holder will work towards achieving a Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship. During the apprenticeship the post holder will undertake work based assessments, complete all assignments/projects relating to the Apprenticeship framework and present evidence portfolios for assessment within specified timeframes for apprenticeship accreditation.
The post holder will be based in support the running and development of the administration function of acute and community therapy teams by maintaining accurate data collection systems, supporting service developments and undertaking general office duties. However, the post requires the post holder to rotate completing admin across the different services within Therapy Services The post holder's main responsibilities are to:
- Deal with telephone enquiries from patients, the public, staff and other health and social service
- Be competent in the use of Microsoft Office packages e.g. Word, Excel,
- Complete routine administration tasks (including typing, photocopying, filing, faxing).
- Process referrals and input activity data onto the service recording
- Update service records g. sickness absence, staff contact lists, annual leave etc.
- Complete all duties in a timely and efficient
We are always looking for enterprising and innovative approaches to the way we provide our services. We are a national centre for telemedicine and introduced telehealth to the UK offender healthcare sector and also provide the service to patients in their care homes. Community matters to us and we are supported by 400 dedicated volunteers and have strong links with Bradford University, Craven College and Leeds City College to ensure we inspire the workforce of the future.We want to attract staff who embrace our 'Right Care' behaviours of compassion, a commitment to quality of care and working together for patients - we want to make these part of our DNA.Date posted
25 May 2023Pay scheme
Agenda for changeBand
£22,383 a year pro rata per annum Contract
18 monthsWorking pattern
Part-time Reference number
Airedale General Hospital