Apprentice Plant Fitter 2019 - Level 3 - South East
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
(the hours are based on the candidate being over 18)
- Work experience or Part time employment
- As well as strong numeracy and well-developed team and people skills, you have the passion and enthusiasm to keep the momentum going on a project.
- You will be able to set the pace as well as the standards for the team.
- You will also have the ability to describe what interests and motivates you to the construction industry.
- Keen willing individual with an interest in Engineering
The following qualities/experience are essential:
- 5 GCSEs, Including maths and English at Grade C or equivalent
- Completed an Intermediate(LEVEL 2) apprenticeship in An Engineering OR Construction Discipline
The successful candidate will hopefully secure a full-time position with Balfour Beatty at the end of their apprenticeship, dependent on business requirements.