Digital Marketing Apprentice ILEX
Energetic self-starter wanted to join a fast-growing international business-to-business technology marketing agency with clients in Asia, Middle East, Europe, and North America.
As part of a young but growing business the applicant will be required to have good writing skills with an interest in writing for business and an ability to have a go and ask questions when needed.
You will be required to create social media calendars, press releases, blog posts, and other written material for business audiences so being comfortable using social media platforms is crucial. We manage the social media channels for a number of B2B clients.
A confident telephone manner will help you pitch client stories to the media. You will distribute press releases and contact journalists to get stories placed, building a rapport with both the B2B and national press. There is an element of PR to this job and if a candidate wanted to specialise in the PR element we would look at ways of making that happen if they were the right fit.
As the pace of life in the office is fast, no two days are ever the same and an ability to work independently and a willingness to be proactive and get involved are essential.
Getting the candidate with the right attitude is key for us. We need someone with a hunger to learn and succeed. This is a unique role that will give you hands on experience working with international businesses from day one.
After successful completion of the apprenticeship any candidates made permanent staff members will be able to travel internationally to meet clients and attend industry events. Having a willingness to learn and a passion for delivering excellent work are essential.
An interest in technology and telecoms, or a willingness to learn about these industries is an advantage, as is an interest in the B2B sector.
Your duties will include:
- Devising marketing content on a variety of marketing and social platforms
- Researching and analysing information on the digital environment to inform short and long term digital communications strategies and campaigns
- Recommending and applying effective, secure and appropriate solutions using a wide variety of digital technologies and tools over a range of platforms and user interfaces to achieve marketing objectives
- Reviewing, analysing and reporting data trends using Google systems
- Delivering excellent customer service to clients