Business Admin/Receptionist Apprenticeship
- 9-5 Monday-Friday (35 hours per week)
Expected apprenticeship duration
- 12 months
Possible start date
- 04 Dec 2018
- Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To work in reception, and to undertake other administrative and departmental tasks/duties
- To input data
- To deal with a range of individuals and agencies in a friendly and efficient manner.
- To give and obtain relevant information subject to the duty of confidentiality to the client.
- To undertake a range of administrative tasks relating to case files. To record messages and to ensure that the relevant Fee Earner receives information in a relevant and timely manner. To deal with the post and the office diary in an efficient manner.
- To provide a link between the Firm and court staff with regard to specific cases.
- To assist in work which maintains the fabric and quality of the work environment.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication, written and oral.
- Computer literate, experience with Microsoft.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Good interpersonal skills including good telephone manner
- Understanding of the ethical principles of Firm.
- Ability to adapt to an office environment e.g. carrying files, answering the phone.
- Willingness to participate in the day to day running of an office.
- A-C GCSE grades are desirable however, not essential for this role
- Progression opportunities are available
Things to consider
- Please ensure you check the location of this vacancy, to make sure you will be able to travel to work on a daily basis.