Customer Service Advisor Apprentice
We are looking for ambitious individuals to train up candidates the role of a financial Advisor in our fast-growing city-based office. If you are career driven with a passion to succeed within a fast-paced fun environment, then this is something you should consider!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Calling potential clients who have expresses an interest in Life Insurance Quotes online
- Aid clients in finding a suitable policy whilst complying with FCA regulations
- Answering incoming calls
- Passing calls onto relevant members of the team
- Assisting with customer inquiries
If this sounds like something you would love to do then do not hesitate to apply now!
Job Type / Category
About the employer
At Health & Protection we offer free advisory support for those seeking business, health and life insurance. Health and Protection & HP Asset Management Ltd are a fast-growing UK financial advisory service based in London.
We are an appointed representative of Intrinsic who are owned by the FTSE100 investment specialist Old Mutual Wealth. Health and Protection are a team of passionate advisors who compare a panel of UK leading insurers, so you can be sure that you are getting the correct cover in place for the right price.
Health and Protection’s aim is to help you establish the most suitable level of insurance protection and our advisers will help you protect those who depend upon you against the most serious risks that you face- your life and your health. Our individual and corporate health insurance policies provide a full range of cover to meet all our clients’ needs.
- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday: 10am-7:30pm. Thursday: 9am-5:30pm. Friday: 10am-5pm. (1 hour lunch).
- Total hours per week: 39.00
Training to be provided
- Level 2 in Customer Service
- Functional Skills in Maths and English (If needed)
Customer service practitioner
Expected apprenticeship duration
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Competent with Microsoft Office, notably Excel and Word
- Good phone manner
- Career motivated
- Hungry and ambitious
- It is desired that the successful candidate will hold GCSE grades A-C/9-4 or equivalent in English and Maths
- After completion of the Apprenticeship programme there will be a long term position available within the company if hard work has been shown throughout the Apprenticeship