Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer
Our client started their company because they wanted to address the often transactional nature of the recruitment industry. What’s most important to them is that they build and maintain long lasting relationships with their trusted network of contacts. They like to think this makes them stand out from the rest. With over 16 years’ combined, hands-on recruitment experience and backed by a FTSE 250 Managing Director, their mission is to be a trusted and credible recruitment partner for every organisation.
Our client is looking to take on an apprentice and give the correct individual the perfect opportunity to develop their career within recruitment!
Basic role and Responsibilities
• Research, identify and attract candidates using all appropriate methods to satisfy job requirements
• Write, place and update adverts in line with company procedures
• Monitor responses/applications received and make sure that candidate’s applications are processed efficiently
• Qualify, shortlist and present suitable candidates against defined job vacancies
• Assist in the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with the candidates and internal teams
• Initiate, manage and develop candidate relationships
• Identify and progress leads as required
• Contribute to the development of a recruitment resourcing plan
• Proactively and consistently strive to identify new candidate and client opportunities
• Provide first line support for all enquiries
• Provide pre-employment and compliance checks in line with company policy and relevant legislation
• Provide support to ensure that the candidates and clients receive a professional and comprehensive recruitment service at all times
• Seek and provide feedback in a professional manner at all times to candidates
• Accurately record candidate and client information on the recruitment database
• Utilise database information in line with relevant legislation and best practice
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your communication skills and learn from a highly-experienced team. You will also be working towards a widely-recognised Qualification in Recruitment with the potential opportunity to progress onto the Level 3 after successful completion of the Level 2.
If you find this vacancy appealing and think you tick all the boxes then please don’t hesitate to apply!
Job Type / Category
About the employer
Levick Stanley specialises in providing Change, Transformation and IT Professionals to a range of businesses. What makes us different? We started our company because we want to address the often transactional nature of the recruitment industry. What’s most important to us is that we build and maintain long lasting relationships with our trusted network of contacts. We are proud to be their recruitment partner for their change and transformation programmes or initiatives. Whether you are a global, household name or a privately owned business, we treat each client and candidate individually. Our values define the way we do business. These are: experience, integrity, honesty, dedication. What makes us successful is our: experience, market knowledge, and a flexible approach.
- Monday - Friday 9am- 5:30pm (1 Hour Lunch)
- Total hours per week: 37.50
Training to be provided
- Level 2 in Recruitment Resourcing
- Functional Skills in Maths and English (If needed)
Expected apprenticeship duration
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to prioritise and escalate where necessary.
- Innovative ways of approaching tasks
- Organisational Skills.
- Good questioning and listening.
- Keen interest in Recruitment.
- Tenacity and resilience
- Ambition, drive and determination.
- Attention to detail
- Ethical customer focused approach
- The ideal candidate would need to have GCSEs at grades A-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English
- If you do not have GCSEs at grades A-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English, we will support you to achieve functional skills in these subjects during your programme.
- Opportunities to grow with the company and always room for progression.
- Possible room to progress onto a level 3 apprenticeship if the candidate is seen to impress during course of apprenticeship.
Apply for Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly