Business Administration Apprentice
- Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5pm Total hours per week: 37.00
Expected apprenticeship duration
- 12 months
- Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Working primarily alongside the accounts and service departments, but supporting all areas of the business, your responsibilities will include:
- general office administration
- answering 'phones
- updating and maintaining customer and supplier records
- assisting with the processing of purchase invoices, along with other ad hoc duties
Due to continuing growth, this is an exciting opportunity providing scope for progression throughout the company.
Requirements and prospects
- ability to make efficient use of resources
- high level of motivation
- good social skills
- attention to detail
- excellent communication skills
- ability to multitask
- basic numeracy and literacy skills
- sound knowledge of Microsoft and Excel packages
- ability to work independently and as part of small and busy team
- able to use own initiative
- excellent telephone manner
GCSE (or equivalent) grades A*-C/9-4 in English and maths are desirable, but not essential, for this role.
Progression opportunities available within the role.
Things to consider
Can you get to and from this location on time on a daily basis?
Apply for Business Administration Apprentice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly