Customer Service Advisor Apprentice
At S & P UK Ventilation Group, we are passionate about providing specialist ventilation solutions to a diverse national and international client base.
We take pride in what we do and in our employees, we are now seeking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor, to join our busy customer service team, whose purpose will be to provide and promote a professional and high quality customer service.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a technical approach as well as being able to prioritise workloads, and work well under pressure whilst providing excellent customer service.
Your key duties will include:
- Responsible for being the first point of contact for all callers into the Customer Service Department
- Ensuring all calls into the department are dealt with promptly and in line with standards and procedures
- Monitor stock availability and advise customers of prices
- Process customer orders accurately and promptly
- Answer the basic technical enquires and advise on required products
- Provide proof of delivery’s as requested and resolve and customer queries
- Establish and develop strong working relationships, both internally, and with our offices in Spain to ensure a ‘one team approach’
- Take ownership and responsibility for all enquiries into the department and identify correctly the customers’ needs
- Take on any additional, reasonably expected, duties.
You will be joining a very successful company at a period of growth and excitement, this position is based in a thriving and fast paced environment, so it’s essential you have the drive and determination to achieve and deliver outstanding customer service. Previous experience of using Microsoft Dynamics AX is desirable although this is not essential as full training will be provided.
If you’re a quick learner, and are ready to hit the ground running then this could be just what you’re looking for!
If you would like to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity and are looking for your next challenge, please do not hesitate to apply now!
Job Type / Category
About the employer
S&P UK is the UK subsidiary of the Soler&Palau Ventilation Group, based in Ipswich and working in all the key sectors of the fan and ventilation market. Apart from the widest range of fans and ventilation equipment for Residential, Commercial and Industrial applications we also represent other Soler&Palau Ventilation Group brands including Ferrari Industrial Fan Technology, Chaysol, EMC, Kruger and Covent.
- Monday - Friday 8:30am- 5pm (1 hour lunch break)
- Total hours per week: 37.50
Training to be provided
- Level 2 in Customer Service
- Functional Skills in Maths and English (if needed)
Customer service practitioner
Expected apprenticeship duration
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to upsell to existing customers
- Polite telephone manner
- IT Literate (Microsoft Office Suites)
- Confident speaking with customers
- Highly ambitious, with a hunger to succeed and build a prosperous career with us.
- The ideal candidate would need to have GCSEs (or equivalent) at grades A*-C/9-4 in English and Maths.
- If you do not have GCSEs (or equivalent) at grades A*-C/9-4 in English and maths, we will support you to achieve Functional Skills in these subjects during your programme.
- Opportunities to grow with the company and always room for progression.
- Company to develop and mold apprentice, potential to progress onto the Level 3 programme or full time role.
- A competitive salary
- Private healthcare
- Death-in-service cover.
- Company pension contribution
- 25 days holiday
- Free car parking
- Cycle to work scheme