BT Apprentice programme - Business Management
- With roles in contract management,
- Business operations and product management,
- You'll be given exciting opportunities to add value and make a great contribution to the company.
- Working with customers and building brilliant relationships so we can better meet the customer needs.
- You could be working in a team delivering improvements in sales and productivity performance,
- working in project management or working in our marketing teams.
At BT, we're creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future. We value different perspectives, skills and experiences, and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Whatever your background, there are ten particular qualities that we expect everyone here to demonstrate. We call them strengths. Do you share them?
Learner - keen and quick to grow
Drive - ambitious to do brilliantly
Team - supportive of colleagues
Networker - connects with other people
Ownership - takes personal responsibility
Analytical - careful problem solver
Change - open to doing things differently
Customer - Passion for the people we serve
Commercial - fascinated by business
Efficient - plans to achieve successPersonal qualities
We look for ‘sparks' of great potential that we can develop further with our training programmes and support. If you've got the spark, you can build a great future with BT.Qualifications required
Four GCSEs - grades A-C including Maths and English Language and two A Levels at grades CC (or verified equivalent qualifications)Future prospects At the end of your apprenticeship you will graduate from your apprenticeship and continue your career with BT.