Marketing Support Apprentice
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to join one of the most well established & respected technology companies in the West Midlands. You will be supporting the marketing strategy for the business, while studying level 4 Social Media.
Working closely with the marketing team you will be involved in all aspects of marketing the organisation by providing excellent marketing support, your day to day responsibilities will be:
- Develop and maintain content for social networks such as Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn
- Maintain and develop Manufacturers/Partners marketing campaigns
- Maintain and co-ordinate requirements for Manufacturer/Partner Accreditations
- Assist and maintain the development of marketing strategy
- Liaise with PR and Design agencies
- Assist with and attend Hospitality and Seminar/Conference events
- Assist and maintain the development of all communication literature/Web/digital marketing
- Liaise with Channel partners, Manufacturers and Suppliers for joint initiatives
- Work very closely with Sales teams and monitor and report on campaigns
- Market research activities
- Excellent understanding of social media platforms and current trends
- Excellent level of written and spoken English
- Strong communication skills
- High level of accuracy
- Creative flair
- Able to generate ideas and put them into practice
- The ideal candidate would be someone who is organised and is able to meet deadlines.
- You must be able to work well with others and have a great eye for detail.
- You will be representing the company and therefore professional behaviour and appearance is essential.
- Level 3 Social Media
- GCSE's A C in English, maths and IT or equivalent
- Photoshop knowledge would be beneficial but not essential