CCTV Analyst Apprentice
Tower Transit operates TFL contracted London Bus Services from three Bus depots across the London region. The successful candidate will be part of a larger team who are there to support their development.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced and skilled team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage.
The successful apprentice will work towards a well-respected and nationally recognised qualification in Business Administration with the potential opportunity to progress onto a level 3 programm upon completion of the apprenticeship.
This job role is varied and the main day to day duties will include:
- Manage and process CCTV data capture, storage, retrieval and communication.
- Maintain CCTV and data storage equipment so that both are safe, legally compliant and meet TFL requirements.
- Proactively and effectively support the CCTV team/company in providing CCTV evidence as required for all aspects of incidents that may involve vehicles, street furniture or people.
- Build good working relationships with colleagues to ensure that you are able to fully support the team in achieving the required performance.
- Support the Insurance Manager and all other departments to effectively manage and reduce the number of incidents.
- Ensure the replacement of hard drives on buses on a daily basis where they have been removed for footage retrieval.
- Report on any faulty CCTV equipment.
- Download data, recording, storing, reviewing and distributing information in accordance with GDPR legislation.
- Ensure the correct storage and safe keeping of media devices/keys and evidence in compliance with current legislation for the operation of CCTV equipment.
- To liaise with internal and external bodies including the police as appropriate.
- To represent the company at civil and criminal proceedings when required.
- Responsible for checking all CCTV requests that are received, ensuring they are accurate in preparation for the recovery of data by the team.
- Establish yourself as a contact with our claims handlers to enable you to deal with all enquiries and assist with any queries they may have for provision of CCTV data.
- Support the team by ensuring that they fully appreciate their individual Depot Health and Safety requirements.
- Undertake any additional reasonable duties at the request of your Line Manager.
- Provide occasional weekend stand-by/emergency CCTV cover where required.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career driving candidate to gain excellent experiance, knowledge and the opportunity to progress within a successful and expanding business. Don't miss out on this opportunity and be sure to apply now!
Job Type / Category
About the employer
Tower Transit Group operates franchised bus services in London and Singapore. We aspire to be the most respected transport operator wherever we operate, and have the capacity to deliver services in any environment. Our unique size means we are not so large that we lose focus – we care about every contract, and they all get the keen attention of our senior team.
- Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM (1 hour lunch)
- Total hours per week: 40.00
Training to be provided
- NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration
- Functional skills in Maths and English if required
Business and Administration
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Good communication skills
- IT literate
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- A-C grades or equivalent in Maths and English are desired but not required.
- Opportunities to grow with the company and always room for progression.
- Company to develop and mold apprentice, potential to progress onto the Level 3 programme or full time role.
Apply for CCTV Analyst Apprentice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly