Business Admin/Client Experience Apprenticeship
- Mon - Fri 8am - 6pm (30hrs between this) Total hours per week: 30.00
- £111.00 - £177.00
Expected apprenticeship duration
- 12 months
- Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- To provide a positive, professional, courteous and high quality welcome to all visitors to the firm whilst maintaining a hospitable, comfortable and tidy Client Experience Lounge.
- To deliver high standards of client care in accordance with our Client Experience Team Guiding Principles and the firm's values and behaviours.
- To assist the Client Experience Manager and wider Client Experience Team in the day to day running of the Client Experience Lounge by working as a collaborative team member and equally by taking ownership of your own responsibilities.
- Support the Client Experience Team in creating a welcoming environment for clients and visitors to the firm in a timely, professional, courteous and helpful manner.
- Maintain a hospitable, comfortable and professional Client Experience Lounge ensuring that facilities are clean and tidy and that all publications/newspapers are replenished and up to date.
- Prepare and provide refreshments for clients and visitors waiting in the Client Experience Lounge or in our meeting room.
- Ensure meeting rooms are maintained to high standards. Prepare and clear down meeting rooms before and after meetings. Ensure that stationery and refreshments are regularly replenished and liaise with suppliers in relation to the ordering of consumables.
- Provide client experience desk and/or Firm switchboard cover as and when required.
- Maintain and respect client and visitor confidentiality at all times.
- Assist the Business Development Team with set up and refreshments for events as and when required.
- Assist with hospitality for internal seminars and events including meeting room preparation,
- IT equipment, catering and refreshments.
- Maintain a smart and professional personal appearance at all times (uniform allowance and guidance will be provided).
Requirements and prospects
- Client care focused with exceptional customer service skills.
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment is highly desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive, self-motivated and enthusiastic with the ability to work well both individually and as a member of a team.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Proficient with IT hardware and programmes including Multi-Functional Devices, Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Flexible, reliable, punctual and adaptable.
- An understanding of the importance of creating an exceptional client experience.
- Ability to build trust, credibility and confidence within the Client Experience Team and with clients, visitors and colleagues.
- Ability to work flexibly and maintain effectiveness with changing environments, tasks, responsibilities and people.
- A-C in Maths and English are desirable however not essential.
- Progression within the company or into a full time role
Training to be provided
- Business Admin Level 2 Framework
- In house training from the employer
- Functional Skills Maths and English training, if applicable
- Business and Administration
Apply for Business Admin/Client Experience Apprenticeship
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly