1st Line Support Engineer Apprentice
6 days left
Oakford Technology is offering a great opportunity to develop your skills and get involved with some of the newest technologies available. Your duties will range from;
- Remote support
- Onsite support for both software and hardware.
- Working with both virtual servers and desktop operating systems
- Working closely with the existing Helpdesk team
- Working with Microsoft Technologies
- Taking calls from clients
- Experience of Microsoft technologies
- Level 3 qualification in IT or equivalent
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent telephone and written manner
- Keen to learn
- Able to work under pressure as well as organise own tasks
Ideally a minimum 4 GCSE's C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)Future prospects Permanent opportunity for the right candidate Things to consider Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage (ANMW): From 1st October 2016 The National Minimum Wage (NMW) rate for apprentices is £3.40 per hour. From April 2017 this rises to £3.50 per hour. This applies to 16-18 year old apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other apprentices the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies. The Minimum Wage for Apprentices applies to time spent on the job plus time spent training. For more information visit: www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates It is highly important that you do not contact the Employers directly - any attempt of this may invalidate candidate's application. Should you have any queries regarding your Application or the job itself, please contact your 3aaa Training Academy.