What you will do in your working day
The Apprentice Compliance & Safety Officer will learn to apply compliance and safety standards in accordance with the requirements of the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA).
They will learn and assist in identifying risks and providing assurances and processes for corrective actions and improvement including helping to:
The training you will be getting
- Implement the programme to ensure the aerodrome complies with continuous monitoring, audit oversight and assurance.
- Oversee proficiencies, analysis and reporting of contributory and mitigating factors, compliance monitoring training, and documentation of risk assurance activities.
- Identify, report and investigate safety events and non-compliances.
- Proactive safety & compliance campaigns and education.
- Work with airside users for safety development and measure effectiveness of safety performance through internal and external audit.
- Contribute to significant hazard and risk identification, risk assessment and mitigation, assessment of the "Management of Change", continuous improvement of the safety system and its framework.
- Maintain compliance & safety monitoring documentation, logs and records, training standards, management system procedures and manuals.
- Review change requests for approval at the relevant meeting forums.
- Oversee the procedure for sampling and auditing completed.
Regulatory Compliance Officer - Level 4What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Opportunity to move into a full time role upon completion of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Analytical skills, Team working, Initiative, Non judgemental, Time Management Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4 and above) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 and above) Essential Things to consider
Applicants must hold a full Driver licence.